|honey||2 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
Hi foodie friends,
Strawberries are in season and I don’t need a reason to stir up something with this beautiful delicate fruit. So this time around, in my ongoing quest to make something simple and fun I decided to make a batch of strawberry popsicles. The summer heat needs to be beaten too, so it was just the best thing I could do, isn’t it?
These frozen delights are a good alternative to the commercial brands available at the grocery store. They are low on sugar and plus they satisfy your sweet tooth too. This homemade version is with real fruit and the benefit of probiotics and protein. So here is the Strawberry Popsicle recipe. This recipe will make 6 popsicles.
Note down what you will need for the recipe
1. Wash the strawberries, clean the leaves off the top and roughly chop up them
2. Now puree the strawberries in a blender until smooth.
3. Take another bowl and whisk the yogurt to smooth out the lumps.
4. Add honey and half a cup of water.
5. Now add the strawberry puree to the mixture and whisk it up.
6. Fill the Popsicle molds almost to the top and insert the Popsicle stick in it.
7. Set it in the freezer for approximately 4 hours or even overnight for the popsicles to set.
Tip – To unmold the popsicles run Popsicle molds under warm water or keep the mold at room temperature for 3 to 4 minutes. This will help release the popsicles from the mold.
Now just pop it in your mouth and enjoy. It's free from artificial additives, naturally sweetened, and can be indulged totally guilt-free. For more such fun and easy recipes do follow my blog page https://www.cookwithsweetannu.com/ and also my Instagram page Https://instagram.com/sweetannu under the hashtag #cookwithsweetannu