Paan Ice-cream is a refreshing dessert recipe after a heavy and hearty meal. Go ahead and serve your loved ones this yummy and delectable ice cream!
- Prep time
- Cooking time
|Amul Cooking Cream||250 millilitre (ml)|
|Amul/Milkmaid Condensed Milk||120 millilitre (ml)|
|Fresh milk||100 millilitre (ml)|
|Chopped Paan(betel) leaves||6 piece/s|
|Saunf (Fennel Seeds)||3 teaspoon/s (tsp)|
|Gulkand (Rose petals jam)||3 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
- In a bowl add Amul cooking cream and whip it until turns light and stiff peaks are formed. Add the Amul condensed milk and blend the mixture using a whisker.
- For making the pan flavour, in a grinder add chopped paan (betel) leaves, gulkand, saunf, cardamom and milk. Grind the mixture to a coarse paste consistency.
- Add the prepared paan flavour to the ice-cream base prepared in step 1 and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a container or ice-cream mould and cover it with an aluminium foil/cling wrap.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight until it’s properly set. Serve chilled and enjoy!
- For garnish, I used Pass Pass mouth freshner.
Before using paan leaves, pat them dry if they are wet.