Learn the art of cooking Salmon and Lime in a microwave
Ever wondered how to cook salmon in a microwave? Try cooking this quick-cooking salmon and lime in a microwave from Chef Inderpreet Nagpal’s digital cookbook by Godrej Appliances for the last-minute New Year party. And when the salmon soaks in the marinade – the tangy lemon, the bold mustard sauce and pepper, the flavours become intense. Serve alongside aromatic pulao for an easy, healthy dinner. Rest assured there won’t be any leftovers! Follow the step-by-step guide to make this recipe in your kitchen.
- Prep time
- Cooking time
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
|Hung curd||2 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
|Mustard sauce||1 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
|Chopped parsley||1 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
|Chopped dill||1 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
|Chopped tomato||1 piece/s|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
|Lime juice||0.5 teaspoon/s (tsp)|
- Clean the salmon fillet with water and pat dry.
- Place the salmon skin side down on a butter paper. Season with salt, pepper and lime slices. Wrap and put it in the microwave oven safe dish. Set it aside.
- In a small bowl, mix hung curd and mustard sauce. Keep it aside.
- Take another bowl to mix parsley, dill, tomato, salt, olive oil and a little lime juice.Mix well and keep it aside.
- Microwave the fish for three minutes. Poke the centre of the fillet with a fork. If there is any uncooked fish, microwave for 30 more seconds.
- Remove the cling film and keep the fish on a serving plate.
- Generously spread the curd mixture on top of the fillet. Then spread the herb mix. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.