Delicious sweet potato and peas cutlet is perfect to satisfy your hunger pangs
It’s the best part of the year! The weather is ideal for a cozy indoor party but wondering how to rustle up a healthy and tasty dish? We have got you covered. This homemade healthy vitamin enriched sweet potato and peas cutlet by Chef Smita Deo is nutritious and delicious too. This recipe from the digital cookbook by Godrej Appliancesis the perfect snack for your home party. Since sweet potatoes and peas are the stars of the winter season, dig in it while the season lasts!
- Prep time
- Cooking time
|Sweet potatoes washed, peeled and chopped||0.5 kilogram (kg)|
|Fresh green peas||2 cup/s|
|Ginger and garlic paste||1 teaspoon/s (tsp)|
|Amchur powder||1 teaspoon/s (tsp)|
|Chaat masala||1 teaspoon/s (tsp)|
|Turmeric powder||0.5 teaspoon/s (tsp)|
|Green chillies, finely chopped||2 piece/s|
|Chopped fresh coriander||0.5 cup/s|
|Garam masala powder||0.5 teaspoon/s (tsp)|
|Corn flour made into a paste with ½ cup water||2 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
|Bread crumbs||1 cup/s|
- Prick the sweet potatoes and put them in a microwavable bowl. Press ‘MICRO’, set the time to 10 minutes and let them cook. Once they are done, put them in a plate.
- Put the peas in a bowl filled with water and place it in the microwave oven. Press ‘MICRO’, set time to 15 minutes and let them cook. Once done, drain them and add them to the sweet potatoes.
- To the sweet potatoes and peas, add the remaining ingredients except the corn flour and bread crumbs. Mix well.
- Make cutlets out of the mixture, dip them in the corn flour paste and then coat them with the crumbs.
- Place these cutlets in a tray and keep the tray in the microwave oven.
- Press ‘CONVEC,’ set the temperature to 200 degree C and then set the time for 10 minutes and cook.
- After 10 minutes, flip the cutlets. Repeat the procedure and the sweet potato cutlets and ready to be served.