A healthy pizza that you can quickly make in a microwave
Tired of having a regular pizza and want to experiment? Looking to eat healthy and change your carb sources? Wondering how to manage gluten intolerance? Whatever your dilemma, home chef Inderpreet Nagpal’s gluten-free ragi pizza is the answer! Check out her easy recipe and bake a nutritious treat using your trusty microwave oven
- Prep time
- Cooking time
|Wheat flour||0.5 cup/s|
|Dry yeast||0.5 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
|Sugar||1 teaspoon/s (tsp)|
|Curd||1 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
- Mix yeast and sugar with 1/4 cup of water. Keep it aside.
- Sieve flour and salt. Add to the yeast mix. Add curd and make a dough.
- Knead the dough with your hands for 10-15 minutes till it’s very soft or knead it with the dough hook for 5-7 minutes.
- Keep this dough aside for 3-4 hours or till it doubles in size. Punch and roll it into a ball again. Keep this dough in the refrigerator overnight.
- Next day, make small balls. Roll each one out as a thin crust pizza. Add your choice of toppings and mozzarella cheese. Bake in the microwave oven for 5-7 minutes. Serve hot.