Sweet Potato Puri's
Sweet Potatoes Puri is a traditional recipe of the Maharashtrian food legacy. These are nothing but puris of sweet potato which are very easy to prepare and serve them as a dessert or a snack.
- Prep time
- Cooking time
|Sweet Potatoes||3 piece/s|
|Jaggery||100 gram (g)|
|Salt||1 to taste|
|Cardamom Powder||1 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
|Wheat Flour||1 packet/s|
|Rice Flour||1 handful|
1) Chop the sweet potato into big pieces, steam them. Peel and mash the sweet potatoes.
2) To the mashed potatoes add salt, Cardamom Powder, jaggery and mix well.
3) Add wheat & rice flour to the mashed sweet potato mixture to knead a stiff dough.
4) Roll it out into small poories.
5) Heat oil & gently slide the rolled out disc and make sure it puffs out in the oil.
6) Fry on both sides and remove onto paper towels to drain excess oil.