RICE KHEER - (TANDULACHI KHEER)
|Basmati Rice||1 cup/s|
|Sugar||5 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
|Green Cardamom||6 piece/s|
|Raisins||1 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
|Almonds (sliced)||15 piece/s|
1. Take a microwave oven safe bowl, add rice, water, mix well and select micro mode, high power and cook for 8 minutes without lid.
2. After beep, remove the rice, milk, sugar, mix well and cook for 10 more minutes.
3. Add all remaining ingredients mix well and cook for 6 minutes.
4. After beep, remove and serve the rice kheer, hot or warm or pour in serving bowls and refrigerate.
5. This rice kheer stays good for 1-2 days in the refrigerator.