Kacha kajori is a dish where raw fish cook in green chutney paste.
- Prep time
- Cooking time
1. Wash and clean fish (kajori) marinated in turmeric powder salt and lemon juice keep aside for 5 minutes.
2. In a grinder mixture add coriander leaves green chilli and garlic pods add little mustard oil make a fine paste.
3. Heat a pan add mustard oil nigella seed add pods of crash garlic mix it
4. Add coriander paste saute until oil separate now add fish water and salt to taste cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
5. Enjoy kacha kajori with hot steam rice.