Eggless Baked Mango Cheesecake Tart
Buttery cookie tart base, filled with a luscious mango cheesecake filling which is baked to perfection, topped with whipped cream and fresh mangoes. The best part is that its an eggless recipe.
- Prep time
- Cooking time
|Crushed Digestive Biscuits||250 gram (g)|
|Crushed Lotus Biscoff Cookies||250 gram (g)|
|Butter||80 gram (g)|
|Vanilla Essence||1 teaspoon/s (tsp)|
|Cream Cheese||220 gram (g)|
|Powdered Sugar||80 gram (g)|
|Sour Cream||2 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
|Corn Flour||2 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
|Lemon Juice||1 tablespoon/s (tbsp)|
1. In a bowl, mix together crushed biscuits, melted butter and vanilla.
2. Transfer this mixture in a 9" tart tin, and evenly spread it at the bottom and sides, lining the tart tin perfectly.
3. Bake it in a pre-heated oven for about 10 mins at 180 degrees.
4. In another bowl, whisk cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Puree the mango (Alphonso tastes amazing here, but you can choose any mangoes of your choice) and add it to the cream cheese mixture.
5. Now add sour cream, corn flour and lemon juice. Do not over mix or your batter might split.
6. Pour this in the prepared tart tin, and bake it for about 20 to 25 mins at 180 degrees.
7. After 25 mins, turn off the oven, open the oven door slightly, and let the cheesecake be there for another 20 mins. Take it out, let it cool at room temperature, then refrigerate it for at least 3 to 4 hours, so that it sets completely and you get neater slices.
8. Top it with some whipped cream and fresh mangoes, or serve as it is!