Banana blossom chutney / Naga chutney
A simple Naga chutney recipe from the land of Nagaland made of banana blossom super easy to make and super delicious and healthy. A Naga meal is incomplete without a chutney they use a lot of local and exotic vegetables.
- Prep time
- Cooking time
1. Remove first layer of banana blossom and chopped the follow into fine pieces.
2. Sliced onion and tomato.
3. Chopped ghost pepper.
4. Heat oil in a pan add sliced and salt to taste sauté for sometime.
5. Add chopped ghost pepper and sliced tomato and saute for 2 minutes.
6. Add turmeric powder and stir for sometime.
7. Add chopped banana blossom and cook till it become tender and water dries.
8. Blossom banana chutney / Naga chutney is ready to served with a plate of hot steam rice.